| < August >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Melo in August is quite mild at 12.4 °C (54.32 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly dry. Circa 112mm (4.4in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 10:33 long and the longest day is 11:26 long with an average length of 10:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Melo August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Melo, Uruguay
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Melo:
- Paso De Los Libres, Argentina - 409.1 kms (254.2 miles) NW
- Monte Caseros, Argentina - 401.9 kms (249.8 miles) NW
- Artigas, Uruguay - 309.1 kms (192.1 miles) NW
- Concordia, Argentina - 379.6 kms (235.9 miles) WNW
- Salto, Uruguay - 371.7 kms (231 miles) WNW
- Paso De Los Toros, Uruguay - 224.2 kms (139.3 miles) WSW
- Gualeguaychu, Argentina - 420.2 kms (261.1 miles) W
- Treinta Y Tres, Uruguay - 98.4 kms (61.2 miles) S
- Mercedes, Uruguay - 375.7 kms (233.4 miles) WSW
- Colonia, Uruguay - 405.6 kms (252 miles) SW
- Rocha, Uruguay - 238.4 kms (148.1 miles) S
- Carrasco, Uruguay - 323.3 kms (200.9 miles) SSW
- Montevideo, Uruguay - 334.2 kms (207.7 miles) SSW
- Prado, Uruguay - 335.6 kms (208.6 miles) SSW
- Punta Del Este, Uruguay - 303.8 kms (188.8 miles) SSW